The graceful curve of an aging Japanese bridge is nothing short of pure art. Form, function, spiritual significance - people report feelings of peace just from crossing or hanging around the Zen-inspired bridges. Even Monet felt moved to create a masterpiece based upon the Japanese bridge. Without question, the most famous Japanese bridge in Vietnam - if not all of Southeast Asia - is found in ...
Hoi An is an old town down the Thu Bon River, on the coastal plain of Quang Nam Province, about 30 km south of Danang City. Hoi An used to be known on the international market with many different names such as Lam Ap, Faifo, Hoai Pho and Hoi An. Hoai river What is so special about Hoi An is that this little port town is in an incredible state of preservation. It offers some of the most den...
Tour and Rate
- #1 JACKTRAN’S Fishing Village Culture & Basket Boat Tour With Lunch/Dinner On Board (Day trip 4 hours)
- #2 JACKTRAN’SWet Rice Farm Culture With Lunch/Dinner At Farmer House (Day trip 4.5 hours)
- #3 JACKTRAN’S Farming & Fishing Life By Bike & Boat With Lunch/Dinner On Board (Day trip 6 hours)
- #4 JACKTRAN’S Rowing Basket Boat & Riding Buffalo (Day trip 2.5 hours)
- #5 JACKTRAN’S Rice Planting & Fishing (Day trip 6 hours)
- #6 JACKTRAN’S Sunrise Fish Market (Day trip 2.5 hours)
- #7 JACKTRAN’S Sunset River Cruise & Rowing Basket Boat (Day trip 2.5 hours)