Who we are:
- Jack Tran Tours (Formerly HOI AN ECO-TOUR or Jack Tran's Ecotours ) is a local Vietnamese fishing family-run business that shows travellers about the vietnamese people how they live, work and eat.
- Our owner and Managing Director is Mr. Tran Van Khoa, born in 1978, known as Jack Tran.
When we do:
- Jack Tran founded Jack Tran Tours in 2005 with the vision of creating a sustainable business that would preserve and promote both our environment and our social and cultural values.
What we do:
- We specialize in organizing and hosting cultural tours in and around Hoi An. We do this by engaging local Vietnamese people who: provide knowledgeable commentary; demonstrate traditional fishing and faming techniques; and then provide our guests with the opportunity for some hands-on experiences.
Why we do it:
- The main purpose of Jack Tran Tours is to provide our guest with the opportunity to experience first hand the authentic daily lives of the local fishing and farming communities in and around Hoi An. Our guests benefit through a much deeper appreciation and respect for our people and our way of life - as well as having a thoroughly enjoyable and safe experience with many, many wonderful photo memories of their time with us.
How to contact us:
- Jack Tran Tours ( HOI AN ECO-TOUR Co, ltd)
- INTERNATIONAL TOUR OPERATOR LICENCE NUMBER 49-007/2011/TCDL-GP LHQT
- 03 PHÙ ĐỔNG THIÊN VƯƠNG STREET - HOI AN CITY
- TỔ 4 KHỐI PHƯỚC HẢI- PHƯỜNG CỬA ĐAỊ- THÀNH PHỐ HÔỊ AN- TỈNH QUẢNG NAM – VIET NAM
- Hotlines: +84 834 33 1111 +84 914082850
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: jacktrantours.com